The eVision laser cutting machines are an economic solution for diverse production of large and small product batches, made of thin or thick sheets, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The standard equipment of the machines consists of a reliable fibre laser source, linear motors in all axes and a very fast, automatic pallet changer. The modern structure and the polymer concrete body provide high efficiency and cutting precision as well as reliable operation throughout many years. One intelligent head allows for the processing of sheets of any possible thickness. The eVision cutting machines achieve cutting speeds of up to 150 m/min and the acceleration of nearly 3G.
The eVision cutting machines are available with 1 to 8 kW fibre lasers.
- high dynamics thanks to linear motors
- high system work efficiency thanks to the very fast pallet changer
- guidance of laser beam by means of a fibre-optic cable
- decrease in the production costs of the cut details to a minimum
- wider range of processed materials (copper, brass, special metals, electromagnetic sheets)
- easy to operate – user-friendly software
- the possibility to produce small and large batches from various materials
- low energy requirements