The iNspire cutting machines are state-of-the-art, extremely precise and dynamic machines dedicated to demanding mass production e.g. cutting the elements of electric motors and elements of complex shapes. Apart from fibre laser source and dynamic linear motors in all axes, they are equipped with a modern polymer concrete body and a traverse manufactured from carbon fibre.
Additionally, their work efficiency is enhanced by a very fast pallet changer. The standard equipment of the cutting head consists of automatic focusing and automatic regulation of the beam focus diameter. The latest programming methods allow for efficient operation. The iNspire cutting machines achieve cutting speeds of up to 150 m/min and acceleration of nearly 6G; they guarantee the best quality, precision and cutting efficiency.
The iNspire cutting machines are available with 1 to 8 kW fibre lasers.
- maximum work efficiency thanks to linear motors
- high cutting precision thanks to the carbon fibre traverse
- ungraded cutting of electromagnetic sheets thanks to the refined process
- modern methods of safe metalworking
- efficient processing of high reflective steel such as copper, brass and special steels
- guidance of laser beams by means of a fibre-optic cable
- innovative, easy to use software
- high energy efficiency