5 AXIS TURN-MILL CENTER | INDEX G220
- Up to three tool carriers with Y-axis usable on main and counter spindles.
- Simultaneous machining with up to 4 tools possible.
- Powerful and dynamic milling spindle (360° B-axis, max. 7,200 rpm, 22 kW and 52 Nm, HSK-A40).
- Economic complete machining of parts as well as of bar stock and as of chuck parts.
- Incomparably large degrees of freedom in the large work area for turning-milling operations with up to 660 mm turning length.
- Excellent ergonomics for quick setup.
- Compact foot print an enormous power density for economic manufacturing.
Flexible modular system
With a high degree of rigidity, thermal and dynamic stability as well as very good vibration-damping properties, the G200 enables production with excellent workpiece qualities.
The powerful milling spindle, in connection with the Y/B-axis running in hydrodynamic bearings ensures sophisticated drilling or milling operations – without the use of live tool holders – easy and cost-effective.
Configure the turn-mill center INDEX G200 adjusted to your workpiece requirements.
Up to three tool carriers with Y-axis and a maximum tool pool of up to 42 stations (VDI25) are usable on main and counter spindle of the turn-mill center. Even a tail stock or a turret steady with a clamping range of 10 to 64 mm are possible within the configuration of the G200.