If you are interested in purchasing a new machine, ELBE Ltd.'s financial services provides a flexible, original and creative solution which will give an appropriate solution to your financial options.
ELBE Ltd. leading Technological Solutions Ltd. in cooperated with E.L ELBE Leasing company offers a variety of financing solutions. All aim and designed in order to allow each customer to find the most suitable purchase option. Such As:
- Financial leasing
- Line of Credit
- Deferred payment
If you choose financed through leasing, we offer several options when termination of use, including options such as equipment upgradig, continue leasing, equipment purchase or return.
Contact us to check the appropriate option for you.
- New equipment at hand and a low initial investment.
- Liquidity in the tenant does not hurt.
- No effect on the balance sheet tenant.
- Bank credit lines available to exploit other investments.
- Fixed payments enable monitoring pricing and cash flow.
- The entire payment is recognized as an expense and can be deducted immediately.
- Options for full coverage of maintenance services and spare parts for the duration of the lease.
- Savings in insurance expenses (broken) and deductibles.
- Attractive acquisition or disposal of the asset at the end of the rental period.
| 100% Equipment|
| Precent of Equipment|
Cost based on Period of Use.
|100% in Cash|| No Need for|
| 0%-20% of |
| Impact on|
| Loss of Liquidity &|
Other Investment Purposes
|Decrease Credit Lines||No Impact|
| Options at the|
| Dealing with the Full|
Cost as Equipment
| Dealing with the|
Full Cost as
| Full Returning or Purchasing|
of all Equipment in a Range of
Options & Terms
|Actual Payment|| Full price is paid in|
advance in cash offending
| Payments Include a|
full Price of Equipment
| Monthly payments,|
in many cases, lower
Overall operating cost of the equipment
| Ordinary Depreciation|
For 5 years
| Depreciation for 5 years,|
Usually not Compliant
Terms of the Loan
| Check with Your Accountant about|
Your Benefits of Existing Many
Appropriate for Your Business.
Not Affect the Balance Sheet.
Contact E.L Elbe Leasing:
E.L. Elbe Leasing Ltd.
Eyal Amdorski, Finance Manager